What does this ultrasound report of kidney indicate?
Focal segmental glomerulo sclerosis
Thanks for the query
I have gone through the reports attached by you and it looks like your condition is currently stable and minimal protein loss.
The following parameters are extremely important for the better survival of your kidneys
1. Control of hypertenion. Please make sure that your blood pressure is well under 140 systolic and 90 diastolic. It is important that you restrict salt intake to less than 3grams per day. 1 teaspoon of salt contains roughly 2 grams of salt
2. Control of protein loss. Tab Olmesartan is the ideal tablet for this, please continue to take this
3. Please avoid red meat like beef, pork and mutton
4. Exercise daily for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. Ideal exercise would be to walk, jog or swim
5. Continue to take Tacrolimus and Prednisolone as adviced
6. Please avoid fruit juices and tender coconut water. Permitted fruits are apple, papaya and pineapple.
7. Do not consume dry fruits
I hope I was of help. If you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound of kidney done is the report normal
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is kidney fullness on ultrasound
- Ultrasound report showed stone in kidney what should i do
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Shadow on kidney ultrasound could indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What are the findings from the kidney ultrasound report
- Right kidney fullness in ultrasound report..