What does this ultrasound report indicate?
Was suffering from Left mid back pain, it was like pinching and sometime throbbing. Went to the doctor, He asked to get a USG scan .The report are attached.
He told that some small kidney stones are there and thats causing the pain. Can you suggest a good medicines for pain management and dissolving the kidney stone
Drink plenty of water.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
As per your ultrasound report, you have tiny calculus(stones) in your kidney. These are very small in size and generally stones of this suze get passed of through urine.
Drink plenty of water, at lest eight glasses of water per day.
You can take drugs like “cyclopam” twice daily for pain management and release of spasm.
If symptoms persist kindly consult a urologist for expert management
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?