question-icon

What does this ultrasound report indicate?

Posted on Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Question: Hi Doctor,

Was suffering from Left mid back pain, it was like pinching and sometime throbbing. Went to the doctor, He asked to get a USG scan .The report are attached.

He told that some small kidney stones are there and thats causing the pain. Can you suggest a good medicines for pain management and dissolving the kidney stone

Thanks

XXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Drink plenty of water.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
As per your ultrasound report, you have tiny calculus(stones) in your kidney. These are very small in size and generally stones of this suze get passed of through urine.
Drink plenty of water, at lest eight glasses of water per day.
You can take drugs like “cyclopam” twice daily for pain management and release of spasm.
If symptoms persist kindly consult a urologist for expert management
Wishing you good health
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Shinas Hussain