What does this ultrasound report indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 9 May 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello,
Initially since 10-15 days I had a feeling little and moderate level of pain at my right testis gland and then it spread to right leg portion, this pain is not like continues but it feel more when I walk or run more.

I was goes for a Urologist doctor consultation for that, doctor advice to for some medication ( COMBIFLAM & DOXT-SL 100mg ), wear tight underwear and do some test like USG of Scrotum with doppler study, Routine Blood test and cultural urine test.

all are my report shows normal except a simple 6*8 mm cyst present on my right side testical epidemis.

After taking 7 days of medication I was again goes to the doctor for further consultation, he says that to continue the same medication another 7-10 days and told me about my cyst its not like serious it can goes away.

My question to a specialist doctor is this cyst became harmful or any serious issues as still I feel little painful sometimes when I RUB on the that place however I have to do medication till 4 days more.

what is your advice please share with me.

I have attached my doctor prescription and usg report

thanks//
XXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Epididymal Cysts are always Benign Cyst and do not require active treatment

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .There is no USG report attached to your query .

Based on the facts that you have posted the pain that you have in Rt testicle is due to Epididymal Cyst .These cysts are always benign in nature and do not require any active treatment .

The treatment is advised only when it gets infected or increases in size suddenly.

Use scrotal support to prevent hanging and traction on testicles.

There is nothing to be worried about .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 11 hours later
Hi, thanks for your quick reply and I am sorry to forgot to attached report, now I have attached the same, requested you to please check if required and suggest me is it required to do future same USG to check cyst is increase or not ? if required then when.

thanks XXXXXXX XXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
U.S.G is advised if you notice increase in size of cyst .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

USG is advised only when you notice increase in size of cyst or if you get severe pain in cyst suggesting infection .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.