What does this ultrasound report indicate?
Please find attached growth scan report attached.
Also find the prescription made by our doc for baby weight(item 1 &2) and Amino fluids item 3 highlighted in red.
Can you please let us know your opinion on the prescription and the scan report.
Just borderline growth
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
I have reviewed the report and the prescription.
The ultrasound report mentions the estimated fetal weight to be 11%, which is just more than the cut off for labelling the fetus as growth restricted, which is 10 the centile.
So, your doctor has advised high protein diet and amino acid supplementation to promote the growth of the fetus.
It is advisable to take the treatment as advised.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?