What does this ultrasound report indicate?
the report is normal and shows low risk for trisomy 13, 18 and 21. And so it is normal. The bleeding effect is not evident in the report. She may have had early pregnancy bleeding in form of implantation bleed which could be normal and if threatened miscarriage then if it had stopped , it indicates that placentation completed and baby is hence growing well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What causes white spots around the vagina?
- What causes UTI during 8th month of pregnancy?
- Can Polybion be taken during pregnancy?
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking I-pill?
- What does my urine test result indicate?
- Can honey be consumed during pregnancy?
- What causes a painful bump on the nose bridge near left eye?
- Does intake of Diclofen help in delaying menstruation?
- What do my lab test results indicate?
- Is slight yellow vaginal discharge a symptom of yeast infection?