What does this ultrasound report indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 29 May 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Dear Sir/Mam,
Please guide whether the 2 surgeries(Hysterectomy+Mymectomy for cervical polyp) are possible for the mentioned USG condition.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Both can be done as one procedure.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached report. The cervical polyp/ fibroid is of large size and removal of uterus with cervix will include the removal of fibroid also. This can be done in a single surgery without much problem.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana