What does this ultrasound report indicate?
hello dear. There is no reason to suspect ca pancreas.
Hello dear. With a normal usg/ct/mrcp and normal ca 19.9 there is actually nothing to chase a ca pancreas. There can be several reasons for back ache and an evaluation of the spine is mandatory for the diagnosis. Thanks and regards
Hello dear. Yes you can believe
Hello dear. As I said earlier, your reports are OK. There is no need to panic. Believe your doctor and enjoy the life.
Doctor is ordering an EUS but says he is not looking for cancer.
Hello dear. Your mrcp was normal reported.
You stated that your mrcp was reported as normal. If the liver function tests are normal,, you do not have any jaundice, ca 19.9 is normal then i think you do not have an issue. However if you have any jaundice, then next investigation will be ERCP. Biliary brushings from the stricture can be taken at that time simultaneously.
Thanks and regards
Hello dear.yes it would have been picked
Hello dear. If there had been any mass it would have been picked easily. No need to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate