What does this ultrasound report indicate?
did my scan in 38 weeks. Baby is in breach position and the scan report details as follows: BPD - 85, FL-69, AC- 325 HC-350. And weight as - 2892g.my delivery date as 4th December 2015. i want to is this measurements are normal.or is there any problem to my baby.please help me in this
Normal delivery not possible
Your ultrasound scan report looks fine except breech presentation.
Breech presentation means head is on upper side. Baby needs to be taken out by cesarean section surgery.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
My doctor already informed us that normal delivery not possible.
BPD - 85, FL-69, AC- 325 HC-350
My concern is there is a huge disparity between BPD and HC..so will this cause any issue to the head shape like elognated ( breach head) or will it be normal by looking at the above measurements?
There is no major disparity. These values appear to be within normal limits.
Your baby is likely to be normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Whole abdomen ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound report suggest
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate