What does this ultrasound report for liver indicate?
It could be a Liver Hemangioma.
This is quite a big lesion.
It is most likely a Hemangioma which is a harmless lesion and happens to be the commonest lesion of the liver. But it could be one of many things and which would require further investigation.
I suggest you take opinion of a Physician who can examine your husband and get tumor marker tests(Blood tests) done and also probably a CECT of the abdomen and pelvis.
You dont need to be afraid but such a large lesion would require further investigation.
Please get all tumor markers done and a CECT Abdomen.
You could contact us again with the reports.
Do let me know if there are any queries on this issue.
Take care and do let me know.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liver ultrasound looks for what
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- Liver ultrasound done what does report suggest
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What is coarse liver by ultrasound
- What are the findings from the liver ultrasound report
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What can a liver ultrasound show
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate