What does this ultrasound report during pregnancy indicate?
Y-SAC :5mm GA(USG) : 8w/s,03days
chorionic plate is posterior. liquor adequate. Cx length :3.7cm..
DR.Please help me about this situation Dr.said to me to do abortion and i want this baby .can any solution is there to do for wait so while ...this report is given to me 8.05.2015 ...
In missed abortion you should have the conceptus aborted.
Welcome to HCM,
I appreciate your concerns.
Sorry for the report.
I have gone through your ultrasound report.
If the report is right then there is no other way except abortion.Otherwise it will be harmful to your health.
You can cross check with another ultrasound.
Also consult your doctor.
Hope this will help you.
you can ask any related queries.
how can iam get reason for this kind of problem happen with me..
and can you give me the proper reason of this problem. its happen 2nd time with
me how i consult to which kind of disease is to me...please gave me guidelines sir..iam very upset with it.
how much time is i have to cross check of ultra sound and safe for me..
after abortion what i can do after to proper child birth plan and which kind
of treatment and test i requirement for me..to know all about my condition
of safe and good pregancy.please guides me sir...
May be chromosomal abberation in fetus is the cause.
As it is a crosscheck ultrasound, you should get it as early as possible. Because in case of missed abortion the abortus should be expelled out early.
There are different causes of abortion in First trimester (12 weeks)..
Most common are -chromosomal abberation( trisomy 16,monosomy X), TORCH Infection, pid, Uterine anomaly, auto immune diseases etc.
You please consult your doctor to go through this test to rule out the causes.
For chromosomal abberation you and your husband have to have your karyotyping done..
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound done during pregnancy what does it mean
- Sample of ultrasound report of pregnancy
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- Ultrasound done during pregnancy is the report ok
- Ultrasound done during pregnancy what does report mean
- Indications of ultrasound during pregnancy
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report during pregnancy
- Early ultrasound during pregnancy
- Bleeding during pregnancy ultrasound done what could it be
- Ultrasound done during pregnancy is the report normal