What does this ultrasound report at 7 weeks of pregnancy indicate?
Depends on your previous cycles
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health issues and anxiety about it.
I would like to know about your previous menstrual cycles.
In case you had normal cycles prior to this conception then this is not a good news and probably this is a missed abortion and rather an-embryonic pregnancy.
But in case you had irregular cycles then wait for another 10 days and get the ultrasound repeated.
All the best.
Dr Manisha Jain
An embryonic pregnancy
No dear that is not at all an issue then.
I'm so sad to say that it seems like this pregnancy is not going to grow any further at all.
So in my opinion you should opt for medical methods of evacuation of this pregnancy.
Can get a repeat scan
Very less likely but in case you are not very anxious and depressed then waiting for another week and then a repeat scan will do no harm.
So you can very well wait and then get a repeat scan.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 20 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- Sample of ultrasound report of pregnancy
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- 175 week pregnant have ultrasound report what does it indicate
- 10 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- 7 weeks pregnancy ultrasound
- Indications of ultrasound during pregnancy
- What are the findings from the ultrasound report during pregnancy
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- Pregnancy at 14 weeks ultrasound