What does this thyroid test report indicate?

Endocrinologist
Question
Hello doc,,

Here I am attaching my Thyroid report. My TSH level is high but T3 & T4 r in range. Wht should I do to control it. Earlier I was taking medicine of 100 mg thyroxine from 2 and half months.

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
you must increase the dose of thyroxine to 125 mcg /day

Detailed Answer:
dear XXXXXXX i am sorry i could not get access to your attached report so i do not know exactly what it says. but as per your query, if you are on 100 mcg of thyroxine and still your TSH is high, you must increase the dose to 125 mcg /day. I hope you are taking the tablet regularly without forgetting and early morning , empty stomach.
do recheck your TSH and FT4 values 3 months down the line and get back to me.
regards!