What does this thyroid test report indicate?
Recently, she took a thyroid profile test and the values were found to be within the normal range according to the lab reports. She is taking thyroid 75 mcg daily. Should she continue the same dosage or reduce it now?
T3 0.93 ng/mL
T4 8.22 ug/dL (micro gram)
T3 0.40 - 1.81 (Age 50 - 90)
T4 4.6 - 10.5
T5 0.5 - 8.9 (Age 55 - 87)
Thanks and Regards,
the normal results mean that she is using the right dose
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The thyroid results are in the normal range because she is using the correct dose of medication.
If she was using too much or too little then the hormone results would not be in the normal range.
The dose should remain as it is unless directed to change it by her doctor for some reason.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid testing done what does report suggest
- Thyroid tests suggest thyronormalcy what does this indicate
- What are the findings in my thyroid report
- What is thyroid antibody test
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What is bioxy test thyroid
- What are the findings in my thyroid test report
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- What does this thyroid test report say
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports