What does this small mole on skin indicate?
Seems to be irritant reaction
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have reviewed both the attached photographs.
According to me the mole looks normal and your daughter has developed an irritant reaction to something she has used or applied on her back or due to some insect bite.
In such cases I recommend my patients to apply cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily along with antihistaminic like tablet Chlorpheniramine 4 mg once daily at bedtime.
This usually resolves the reaction in 7-8 days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do expanding moles near the chest indicate
- What is a green mole on skin
- What does a black mole on the back indicate
- What does a mole on skin indicate
- What does an infected mole in the belly button indicate
- What does a yellowish rough mole indicate
- What does a small swelling under the chin indicate
- What does 3 moles on penis indicates
- What does a painful mole in inner thing indicate
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate