What does this semen analysis indicate?
Liquefaction Time 40 minutes
Sperm count 125 million/ml
Active motility 70%
sluggish motility 10%
non progressive motility 10%
non motil 10%
epithelial cells Nil/HPF
Morphology Normal 90%
I was sick when this test was performed.
I was sick while going through test, my wife had good report from gynae doctor after six months no pregnancy options. Last year i had testical pain which was cured through antibiotics.
If i need to go for any other tests to know whether wbc are still present or not in my semen and is this the only thing which is causing the pregnancy issue.
Semen report is within normal range.
Thanks for your query,based on the report of your semen analysis I can state that your semen analysis is within normal range of WHO standards as for as sperm count,motility and morphology of the sperm is concerned except presence of 2-4 leukocytes which suggests mild infection of either seminal vesicle or prostate .However looking at the rest of the parameters this should not be a cause for not to have conception.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Doxicycline for 6 weeks and repeat semen analysis.after 2 months.
Please consult qualified Infertility specialist to evaluate the hormonal levels of your wife and her ovulation cycle.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What indicates below semen analysis results
- What does the findings of the semen analysis indicate
- What does my semen analysis readings indicates
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Semen analysis shows oligospermia what does it indicate
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is rbc in semen analysis
- What does these semen analysis indicate