What does this semen analysis indicate inspite of trying to conceive?
everything is ok expect
pus cell is 3-5 hpf
and progressive motility is 44
Please repeat semen analysis once more
I wish you had provided more details but as of now things do not look bad. I also wish you had mentioned the sperm count which is very important. The pus cells figure is not too high and is acceptable. The motility could be better, and a figure over 50% would be preferable but we usually do not go by the report of only one analysis. I suggest you repeat the semen analysis again after one month after the first report and this should preferably be done at a clinic where the lab is very well versed with a proper technique of semen testing as advised by WHO. If the reports persistently suggest that there is an issue, we can go for further testing such as with an ultrasound of scrotum and a basic biochemical workup such as FSH, LH, Testosterone, Prolactin.
Let me know the progress.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my semen analysis readings indicates
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Semen analysis shows oligospermia what does it indicate
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- Trying to conceive semen analysis done suggestions
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- Trying to conceive done semen analysis what to do
- Semen analysis done trying to conceive is the report normal
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Difficulty in conceiving semen analysis done what is the cause