What does this pap smear test report indicate?

Dr. S Patra

OB and GYN Specialist

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi, I have had a pap smear and below is the findings on the report. Can you please tell me what it means? I have not been able to get information out of the gyno and doctor I went to here in XXXXXXX They seem to be a strange bunch sworn to secrecy.
FINDINGS
Smears examined are cellular and exhibit scattered squamous cells in a mildly neutrophilic background.
Few endocervical cells are seen in clusters.
INTERPRETATION/RESULTS
Negative for intraepithelial lesion or malignancy.
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Normal pap smear test.

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your attached image. It shows NORMAL pap smear test and there is NO risk of malignancy. It shows normal cellular pattern and structure.

Hope, it helps for your information. Wish your good health and take care.

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad