What does this oxygen saturation level of 96 in a toddler indicate?
96% is normal oxygen saturation, No need to go to ER
Thanks for the query
I can understand your concern
In a healthy child breathing room air, the oxygen saturation levels will be between 96 and 98 percent.
So the oxygen saturation level of your baby is 96%. It is normal no need to worry.
No need to go to ER.
Just try to develop healthy life style to your kid for good health
Give him a diet includes more of fresh vegetables, fruits.
Avoid junk food
Exercise and physical activity
IF you have any doubt, you are welcome.
Dr Priyanka G Raj
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fainting low oxygen saturation
- Oxygen saturation level drops with exertion
- Lung cancer oxygen saturation levels
- Smoking oxygen saturation
- Elderly drop oxygen saturation
- Oxygen saturation drops with walking
- Normal oxygen saturation levels during sleep
- Oxygen saturation levels low lung cancer
- "low oxygen saturation levels after surgery"
- Heart problems and oxygen saturation