What does this ovulation follicular study indicate?

Posted on Fri, 12 Jun 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: hi madam am 27 years female dis is my latest report am trying to conceive from past 4 months but d result is negative. .my doctor suggest me to take ovigyn dsr and syofol and my periods are regular tat is 28 days cycle but after using x fert f pils it became 30 days cycle and shall I take ovigyn dsr pils is it safe...my doctor suggest me to go for HSG test...I did ovulation test wit ovulation strip and is ther any other way for ovulation test?
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Infertility...follicular study

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query to healthcare magic.com,
oVIGYN DSR is DHEAS pill which is known to reduce the concentration of free testosterone in the body and promote ovulation by comparative increase in the oestrogen levels. This is to be taken ideally for 3 months and then a break of a month is advised especially in cases of PCOS.
Your recent ovulation follicular study is normal and you have been rightly given hcg injection after the follicle in the right ovary crossed 22mm size thereby promoting ovulation which was confirmed on the 20th day. If timed intercourse was practiced during this period then possibility of conception increased, yes. But the fact that the fertilisation would occur or not is decided by nature. There may be cervical factors which may have possibly caused some hindrance in conception, so it is advised that in next cycle you should be planning for an IUI cycle .
You may discuss the option with your physician and take an informed decision.
Follow up: Dr. Sameer Kumar 14 minutes later
thank u doctor....am very much confused abt my ovulation day is there any easy method to find ovulation day pls suggest me sir...my period is regular...
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
OULATION TEST KITS ARE AVAILABLE.

Detailed Answer:
There are these ovulation kits available in the market...namely ISURE KIT from cipla. This is a urine based test just like a pregnancy test which has to be started from day 10 in a 28-30 day cycle, each day with early morning urine sample. FEW DROPS OF URINE ARE PLACED IN THE SLOT PROVIDED AND THE DAY IT SHOWS A POSITIVE TEST OR TWO LINES, you should expect the ovulation to occur in next 36 hrs.
This can further be confirmed by ultrasound after 3 days of last positive ISURE KIT test.
Follow up: Dr. Sameer Kumar 12 minutes later
thank u doctor...my last question sir...my home is in second floor and every day I travel 20kms in bus..is it effective for my pregnancy?is ovulation day is different in every month?
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
answered

Detailed Answer:
Hello ,
traveling by bus or climbing stairs to second floor is not so much of an exercise that it should stress you out and cause hormonal imbalances at all. Infact daily exercise and walking is the preferred mode which helps in keeping the stress levels down and promote healthy cycles.
Also ovulation generally a 28-30 day cycle is always in the mid cycle by day 14-day16. however if the periods are delayed due to stress induced hormonal imbalances or increased testosterone levels then ovulation period may vary as well.
Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist