What does this liver ultrasound report indicate?
Hello and thank you for asking.
Because of the mass in the left liver lobe, you have elevated liver enzymes. Many diseases and conditions can contribute to such elevated liver enzymes. Elevated liver enzymes may indicate inflammation or damage to cells in the liver.
Some diseases are: hepatitis; liver cirrhosis; malignancy; toxic hepatitis.
At this outset, I will suggest you to:
1. Liver MRI
2. AFP, for further clarifications in this regard
If you have additional questions please don't hesitate to ask us
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liver ultrasound looks for what
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- What is efw in pregnancy ultrasound report?
- Liver ultrasound done what does report suggest
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What is coarse liver by ultrasound
- What are the findings from the liver ultrasound report
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What can a liver ultrasound show
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness