Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

178 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What does this lab report indicate?

Answered by
Dr. Anshul Varshney

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 3072 Questions

Posted on Tue, 29 May 2018 in General Health
Question: Hi Doctor,

I did a Health Checkup for my wife. She is having issues on some particular parameters. Can you please check her report.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please attach reports

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Mr XXXX, Good to hear from you.

Surely i will assess her reports.

However, there are no attachments.

Kindly attach the reports and mention, if any condition she is suffering from.

Waiting for the attachments.

Dr Anshul Varshney.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 13 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
No Major issues.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Her reports are extremely good. No major issues are found.
Only 2 points are remarkable :
1. Folic acid deficiency.
2. Vitamin D deficiency.

I would recommend in such case :
1. Tab Folvite 5mg once daily for 1 month.
2. Cap Uprise D3 60 K once a week for 3 months.

I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on