• question-icon

What does this lab report indicate?

Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: dear sir

required suggestion for below attached report.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
It says dry skin

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I have seen your report. According to this report you have dry skin, dry hair and oily scalp.

Dry skin usually causes no big issues. It may or maynot need moisturizing. It says there is some pigmentation.
Oily scalp may predispose to pimples and acne.

Kindly let me know if if you have any skin problems, Also upload a photo of the skin problems, so that I am better able to help.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj 46 minutes later
Polishing scrub
Be bright masque Ideal radiance illuminating essence
Ideal radiance spot corrector
And CTM
[ All from Amway ...all product really required....kindly suggest me something required
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
None of these is really required

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

I have seen the products and also reviewed other details like your age. I would have better helped if you had uploaded photos.
Dry skin will keep coming back. It does not cure. When using excessive cosmetics and medicinal products it may become sensitive reddened skin. Thus products have to be used with care on dry skin. In my opinion you can simply use a sandal soap for face and body. You can use any shampoo and conditioner for hair.

From the description so far, it seems that you have been recommended Amway products to ward off dry skin and also heal/cover-up pigmentation.

To wash off dry skin, they have prescribed Polishing scrub and CTM kit. These are safe if used once in 2-3 months.

Be bright masque Ideal radiance illuminating essence has some extracts of herbs. It may or maynot be effective to lighten skin but it may have its effects on skin if used often.

Ideal radiance spot corrector is to be applied on dark spots. It seemingly has a peeling action on skin. If it does peel the superficial layer of skin, then it may help in skin lightening. It has to be specifically applied on dark spots only and not on surrounding skin.

In my opinion you may damage your skin by using chemicals on your face.

You may simply use natural methods like sandal based soap, vitamin C rich foods, fruit masks etc to keep your skin glowing and healthy.
Dark pigmentation may lessen but will not go back to normal, so no need to apply any such products on face.

Hope it helps.
Dr Vaishalee
Dr. Vaishalee Punj