What does this following lab report indicate?

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi - im suffering from a yeast infection - pls see attached report - can you pls prescribe a medicine? My periods will start in a couple of days
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fluconazole

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
I have reviewed the reports.
Th reports show the candida infection in high vaginal swab culture and inflammation in liquid based cytology.
You should be given fluconazole 400 mg once daily for 3 days with vaginal suppositories like candid CL for 3 days. You should consult an OBGYN for the same.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 34 minutes later
I am on paxidep cr 12.5 mg - its an anti depressant - hope i can have this medicine with paxidep? Also what happens if my periods start? I still use the vaginal medicine ?
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Yes, you can take this medicine with paxidep.
Vaginal suppositories are to be used till your periods start. In periods, suppositories are not effective.
Dr Deepti Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Deepti Verma 31 hours later
Ive not taken the antibiotic- i might be pregnant so waiting for periods to start. Ive been using the suppositary - should i use it for longer than three days? Also is my report negative for hpv? I think rhwy did a test for that because my cervix is eroded
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be taken for 6 days

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
The vaginal suppositories can be taken for maximum 6 days, so you can take them for 3 more days.
Yes, your report is negative for HPV.
Yes, eroded cervix is an indication for liquid based cytology.
Dr Deepti Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj