What does this following lab report indicate?
peptic duodenitis with gastric foveolar metaplasia.
Brunner's gland hyperplasia
squamous papilloma with focal subtle HPV effects
polyps ,tubular adenoma.
My doctor treated me with dexilan.felt better for about a month and a half.but all symptoms are back.
what should I do?
please follow below eplanations
Hi and thank you for asking on HCM!
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows:
1. First of all I need to check your medical reports by myself, so please if it possibile can you upload to me all your medical reports?
2. You are reporting to have been diagnosed with Brunner's gland hyperplasia.
I need to know if Your GI specialist recommended you surgical treatment for Brunner's gland hyperplasia?
Usually this benign rare tumor is treated by surgical excision. Otherwise it depends on its size.
Dexilant use it's a good choice to improve your symptoms but you need to discuss with your physician about surgical treatment.
3. With regards to tubular adenoma polyps you should do polypectomy and follow up with colonoscopy every 5 years.
Hope it was helpful to you. I am waiting your medical reports,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What do the following symptoms indicate
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report