What does this following lab report indicate?
I had my health checkup. There are few tests which shows the result exceeds the range. Could you please have a look and suggest me what would be next step for me. Whether any diet or any medication I need.
Please find the attached report herewith.
reports - normal
Thanks for the query
I Had gone through your all reports , all reports are showing normal values except lymphocytes, slight increase in it. But need not worry, In some individuals slight variation is seen. No need of any tablets.
Maintain your health in the same way
Follow healthy lifestyle.
Have more of fresh vefitables and fruits rather than processed foods, junk food and packed food
Avoid foods rich in oily, fat and sugar content
Drink plenty of water
Have meals on time
Maintain regular sleep patter
Early morning walk 30 min daily / any exercise for good health
Regular health check up like BP and Sugar once in 3 months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What do the following symptoms indicate
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report