What does this follicular test result regarding headache indicate?

Question
My AM cortisol test (done a second time after the first was high, out of range at 30.8) was 42.3 (with a normal range of 4-22) and the pm cortisol (which was done past the 5 pm mark due to error at quest) was 14 (3-17 is normal range).

My estrogen is 253 (in range at early follicular phase normal range of 70-400.

My FSH is out of range at
Follicular Phase - 2.5-10.2
Mid-Cycle Peak - 3.1-17.7
Luteal Phase - 1.5-9.1
Postmeno - 23-116.3

My LH was also out of range at

Range:
Follicular Phase - 1.9-12.5
Mid-Cycle Peak - 8.7-76.3
Luteal Phase - .5-16.9
Postmeno - 10-54.7

Originally we spoke of going to an endocronoligist but do I have to do anything further since the PM range came out normal? What do these numbers mean?
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Binu Parameswaran Pillai 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
HEllo

Detailed Answer:
Hello Dear,

Good day.
Unfortunately, you havent given the problems what you have and hy these tests were given. I presume that, these were done for irregular periods with weight gain.

On what context was the cortisol test done ??

You have not provided the LH and FSH values, but only the normal range for different ages only was typed in.

Could you elaborate bit on your clinical problems and with out that, just these numbers doesnt make any sense .
Could you attach the blood reports??

I would appreciate a reply

Kind regards
Binu

Follow-up: What does this follicular test result regarding headache indicate? 26 minutes later
<.7 fsh
<.2 lh

Sorry it did not come through correctly.

I've been weak, tired, having dizzy spells and massive headaches.

Answered by Dr. Binu Parameswaran Pillai 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:
Did you mean 0.7 and 0.2 ??
In that case, your estrogen levels can not be normal.

( unless you have been taking a contraceptive/hormonal pill containing estrogen. In that case, estrogen can be normal and LH and FSH will come down).

Your 8 AM and 9 PM cortisol just says that you do not have low cortisol levels. But if you want to rule out a condition with excess cortisol ( cushing's syndrome), then doing an 8 AM and 5 PM cortisol doesnt add any value.

Please confirm