What does this follicular study report indicate?
the protocol was correct...explained
Thanks for the query to hcm,
The doctor who was monitoring your ovulation advised you correctly. HCG injection is being given to cause rupture and maturation of follicle, which it would have in time in next 36 hrs following last hcg injection, but the chances of conception during any cycle is only 30-40 % everytime.
So if you have started with your withdrawal bleeding earlier and the cycle failed then you should try the next cycle now. You need to make sure that your TSH / THYROID levels are under control and you are less stressed. Stress itself can cause undue hormonal imbalance and can be a major deterrent to conception.
You may try the protocol for controlled ovarian stimulation in consideration with your gynecologist for the next cycle.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of follicular study
- Follicular study report ruptured
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What follicular study report is best to conceive
- Follicular study report anaysis what is pod
- Follicular study report ndf
- What is the positive follicular study report
- What are the findings from the follicular study report
- What is the normal follicular study report