What does this follicular scan report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 15 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi I have done a follicular scan today it's the 17th day. RO follicle is smaller and LO FOLLICLE is 28*27 mm. Endometrium 9.9 and free fluid is nil. They have also mentioned in the report that there are mild irregular borders. Please tell me will be able to concieve this month
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Poor chance of conception

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is not a good finding as per chances of conception are concerned.
The size of follicle has increased beyond the optimum size of rupture and endometrium is also not very good.
It is better to start from next cycle with proper ovulation induction and a trigger injection (HCG) at right size of follicle.
I basically practice infertility so in case you have any questions in future I will be glad to answer.
Wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha