What does this fecal occult blood test report indicate?
Had normal reading two years ago and a clean colposcopy 8 years ago.
Have got cancer! The fit reading was very high should be <50 and mine was 397
Colonoscopy should be done now.
high count is worrisome.
ideally high risk persons should undergo screening colonoscopy once in every 5 years.
as your count is high you should now get a colonoscopy test done.
according to the colonoscopy report we decide about the further plan.
hope you will soon get the root cause of the problem and you will be cured of the disease.
please feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Fecal occult blood normal range
- What foods must i avoid before my fecal occult blood test
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- Reference range of fecal occult blood
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Fecal occult blood normal values
- Suggest treatment for a dry spot on skin
- What causes rectal pain with history of stage 4 liver cancer?
- Is non hodgkins lymphoma possible after a flu shot?
- What are the chances of cancer when having multiple palpable lymph nodes?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain and stiff neck
- What does my PET scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- What do red bumps on arms indicate?
- What causes warm feeling in body along with excessive sweating?
- Suggest treatment for colon cancer spreading to liver and ovaries