What does this endometrial stripe value in the perimenopausal state indicate?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The endometrial stripe of 9.1 mm is normal in the peri menopausal years. Inactive endometrium is also expected at this age. The periodic spotting and cramps are likely to be due to mild hormonal changes. This will gradually subside without any treatment. Please do not worry.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Endometrial stripe thickness ultrasound
- Endometrial stripe luteal phase
- Endometrial stripe dominant cyst
- Endometrial stripe thickness at premenopausal
- Endometrial stripe is mildly thickened
- Endometrial stripe is 9mm
- Endometrial stripe of 3mm
- Endometrial stripe on ultrasound
- Symptoms of endometrial cancer perimenopause
- What does the operative report stating endometrial polyp indicate