What does this colon biopsy report indicate?

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Sat, 7 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: Payers patches
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 4 minutes later
What is your question?
Follow up: Dr. Ajay Panwar 33 minutes later
In decending colon biopsy,tiny bit of colonic mucous with surface ulceration covered by granulation. The lamina propia is edematous and few infiltrates of lymphocytes , plasma cell and esoniophils. No sign of granulamota and no evidence of maligenancy. My concern is infiltrate of lymphocytes plasma cell and esoniphils a serious concern of is it normal
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Inflammatory changes/Gastroenterologist opinion.

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Thanks for being in follow-up.

This report states inflammatory changes in colonic biopsy suggestive of colitis.Does not appear to be infectious or cancerous.
Please discuss with a gastroenterologist for a final opinion.

If you have further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up else please close the thread,rate it and write a review.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)