What does this chest x-ray for bronchitis indicate?
Prominent vascular marcings no serious conditon, no worries
this is radiologist language and doesn't mean anything bad. Can even be something normal that doesnt even indicate illness. Your cough has nothing to do with it. Could be that a mild cortisone spray can help your cough, please discuss this with your local doc. I am expecting your cough to recover soon normally.
All the best, take care,
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
No worries necessary.
please be reassured again that these radiology-term really do NOT mean anything serious or life threatening.
If your cough persists it can be discussed to do a cat scan of the lung to absolutely make sure there is no lymphadenopathy or otehr condition not seen in x ray.
Until then please ask your doctor about a mild cortisone spray as possible therapy.
best regards again,
Yes slow recovery in some cases normal
Dear patient, glad you're feeling better.
Yes a slow recovery can happen sometimes with airway infection.
Please rate kindly if helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic bronchitis chest x ray
- What are the findings from the chest x ray
- What is the diagnosis of my chest x ray
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What are the observations from the chest x-ray
- Have had chest x-ray what does it indicate
- What do chest x-rays reveal
- What will chest x-ray show
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate