What does this bone marrow test report indicate?
Leucocytic series shows presence of plasma cells.
RBC pictures shows mild anisopoikilcytosis with presence of normocytes, macrocytes with prominent rouleaux formation. few lymphoid cells seen.
DLC :Neutrophilis 46%, Lymphcytes 3.8%, Monocytes 01%, Plasma Cells 15%
Hb ; 9.1 g/dl, TLC ; 7.1X10/L, PL;27000
These reports suggest multiple myeloma.
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
She is known case of multiple myeloma.
Her bone marrow report suggest plasma cell prominence which is diagnostic of plasma cell disorders like multiple myeloma.
Low platelets are common in multiple myeloma.
Her other reports like light chain and high b2 micro globulins also increase in multiple myeloma
So that's nothing new.
Continue her treatment according to advice.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Types of bone marrow tests
- What does low bone marrow indicate
- Low hemoglobin bone marrow test
- What is bone marrow disease
- Reason bone marrow test
- What is bone marrow cancer
- Fish test for bone marrow
- Bone marrow test results
- Are my blood reports indicative of bone marrow problem
- What is a bone marrow contusion
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?