What does this blood test report indicate?
No medication required
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I have checked the attached report. Although some parameters are high they do not have any clinical significance. No motho needs to be done about it. No medication required.
So those results can be treated as normal, right.
And as you said I am not going to take my kid to any doctor here in XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever