What does this blood test regarding appendicitis?
Infected. Need not be appendicitis
I went through the query and understood your concern.
The blood report along with pain abdomen suggest infection but need not be appendicitis. USG abdomen during the symptoms and the findings during examination can tell whether it is appendicitis or not.
Since it is the first episode even for appendicitis he should take antibiotics along with other symptomatic drugs.
Appendicitis can affect any body but more common in 2nd decade. The common site of pain is right lower quadrant and at umbilical region. There will be severe tenderness in right lower quadrant. Nausea and fever may be associated.
I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you faster recovery and good health.
May be ciral/apthous ulcer
That's great that he recovered completely from abdominal problem.
For the throat problem, ask him to do salt water gargle three times a day, plenty of oral fluids and nutritious diet. This may help in recovery as the most of the acute onset problem with no other complaints will recover with this
If not recovered one NSAID like aceclofenac with antihistamine like cetrizine may help him.
If still persists then we can evaluate for its management.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What doctor to consult for chronic appendicitis
- What are the reasons of appendicitis
- What is the diet to be followed after the appendicitis
- What usually initiates acute appendicitis
- What is the hamburger sign appendicitis
- What are the complications of appendicitis surgery
- What are signs and symptoms of appendicitis
- What causes appendicitis in adults
- What are the signs and of appendicitis
- What is appendicitis pain like
- Experiencing slight pinches at the top of heart. Have heart burn and...
- Have low thyroid, having rashes and cramping in legs. Suggest the...
- Body tingles while coughing. Anything wrong?
- Have swelling in perineum. Having reddish discharge near anus. Diagnosis?
- On ropinerol and levodopa for parkinson's disease. Hallucinating...
- Is it possible to have a tonsil stone lodged in the epiglottis?
- Have tenderness on head. Taken methylprednisolone. Done blood test...
- Vein in hand keeps twitching and pulsating. Reason?
- Swallowed a gold crown. Suggest the treatment
- Friend suffering from chicken pox. Should I take any medicine as a...