What does this blood report regarding sero-negative rheumatoid arthritis indicate?
on right track
Hi and thanks for the query
I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today.
for seropositive or seronegative rheumatoid arthritis, treatment is mostly same and Methorexate is main medicine for its treatment. I am happy that your doctor put you on methotrexate, but I want to bring it up to 25 mg once weekly, you can discuss with your doctor.
your blood reports are related to disease activity only, there is nothing you should be worried about.
Hope this helps and provides answers to your question.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again
I wish you good health, take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for negative rheumatoid arthritis
- Symptoms of negative rheumatoid arthritis
- Blood markers for rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment and cure for negative rheumatoid arthritis
- What helps rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis blood in stool
- What is the cure for rheumatoid arthritis
- Diagnosis of negative rheumatoid arthritis
- What is seronegative rheumatoid arthritis
- Negative rheumatoid arthritis causes