• question-icon

What does this blood report indicate?

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Dear Sir,

Please see my attached report for your review and please see variation on the BUN and also some other values of the concern report, if you find something to be worry about?

Please see my attached urine routine report as well.

Currently, I am taking following:
Currently the following medicines taking:

Doxy-100 MG twice per day, this dose has been finished 2 days ago. I have taken twice weeks.

Currently taking nitrofurantoin twice per day.

levofloxacin 750 once per day usually taking in the night.

Alfoo 10.5 once per day.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing to be worried about .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

based on various reports of your blood tests that you have uploaded I would state that your blood urea is near normal range .It is value of Serum Creatinine that is of importance as far as status of kidney function is concerned ,Blood urea always varies as per the protein content in diet on day and time of collection of blood and has little significance ,

Though T4 is slightly below normal it is not to be worried the rest of the Thyroid Hormones like TSH and T3 are well within normal range .

Rest the parameters are well within normal range .

As regards routine urine analysis it is also within normal limits and your urine infection is well under control .However I will still suggest you to continue taking Nitrofurantoin twice daily as a prophylaxis for 4-6 weeks

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist