What does this blood report indicate?
Absol lymph 3.1
Absol gran 2.1
Absol mid .4 %
Lymph % 56
Mid % 6.8%
Gran % 37.1
High level of lymphocytes
Hello and thank you for asking HCM.
I've gone through your question carefully and understand your concern.
It is some diseases linked to high level of lymphocytes includeing chronic lymphocytic leukemia. The good news for you is that you haven't have symptoms of this disease like fatigue, fever, enlarged but painless lymph nodes, weight lose etc. A high lymphocyte count can be caused by viral infection, vasculitis, whooping cough and several other reasons.
My opinion is to wait for your doctor. Maybe you need further work-ups to be sure that everything is okay. You need to have more specific tests like peripheral blood smear, flow cytometry test (important) in diagnosing CLL blood immunoglobulin level to check if you have recently any infection.
Till then please don't worry. It will be a pleasure for me to have your news about your condition.
Kindly Dr Esmeralda
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness