What does this blood report indicate?

Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have a immature granulocyte of .02 ande percentage of ,3.I also have a bilirubin,total of .3 and conjugated of <0.1. my e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY . My name is XXXX XXXXXXX an I am 74 years old. thank you
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
nothing important probably

Detailed Answer:

immature granulocytes can be found in various disorders like infections (the most common type of disorders), tumors, various inflammatory disease, steroid use, etc. In low numbers they can also be found in otherwise normal individuals like the elderly or the neonates. Since this is a low value (0.3% is too low to consider) there are no worries about it.

Your bilirubin measurement is perfectly fine... You shouldn't worry about it.

I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.

Kind Regards!