What does this blood report indicate?
WBC count is mildly lowered, absolute eosinophil count is within range.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
The normal biological range for white blood cell (WBC) is between 4000 to 10,000 / cubic millimeter.
Your husbands WBC count is 3900 / cubic millimeter which is mildly lower than the lower normal limit.
However, there is nothing to worry and it does not signify any disease state.
The neutrophils are 41.7% and eosinophils are 5.7%.
The absolute counts for eosinophils are within range.
The absolute count of neutrophils is on lower side, however, it is nothing serious.
You may repeat the WBC count after a month or so.
In the absence of any specific symptoms, no disease state is likely.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja Puri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate