Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

177 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What does this blood report indicate?

Answered by
Dr. Chintan Solanki


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 2406 Questions

Posted on Wed, 9 Sep 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: hi sir I got married 8 months ago still can't make any relation with wife I talk to my family doc he ask me for blood test I did all but he didn't tell me what's wrong with me kindly help me and advise me what should I do thanks
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you need treatment for different problems first

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us.

I have seen your report.

Your WBC count is high and there relative lymphocytosis. It means you have some infection and possibility of typhoid is there and you should go for Widal Test.

Your ALT, GGT and bilirubin are high as well as positive for hepatitis A. these all suggest that your liver is not functioning well.
This may be associated with alcohol consumption. If you have any intake alcohol please let me know.

Your TSH is also high this suggests you are suffering from hypothyroidism.

You have hyperlipidaemia also which is a risk factor for cardiac disease.

Among these thyroid problem and liver problem are associated with erectile dysfunction.

You should also go for serum testosterone level check up.

Your doctor can guide you about the treatment of each ailment after further investigations (like ultrasound abdomen) and diagnosis.

After treating these entire physical problems you probably can make successful relation with your wife.

For further comments please provide more information.

- Do you have any other physical illness, specifically diabetes or high blood pressure?

- Is there any history of history of smoking or alcohol?

- Is there any difficulty in urinating?

- How is relationship with your partner? Any emotional or social problem is there?

- Is there morning erection present?

- Are you able to masturbate?

- How did problem started? Any specific incidence was there? When did you do successful intercourse last?

- Do you pay more attention to erection while trying for intercourse?

I will be happy to help further after getting response.


Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 14 minutes later
I used to be smoke but I quit I never drink in my life I never had any relationship with my wife yet my protactin is high and I don't know what us that I fell pain in my balls I don't have sugar or hbp is I am suffering from any serious desease I don't get morning reaction and ya when I mastrubute it works fine but not with my wife even I tried vigra and calic they both didn't help me
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you need further investigations

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up.

No morning erection, failure with Viagra and pain in balls suggest that some physical problem is there. You should go for serum testosterone level as well as penile Doppler. Ultrasound of testicles is also needed to check pathology there.

Successful masturbation suggests that erectile dysfunction is psychological.

In my opinion at this point first of all you need to be treated for physical problems as mentioned in previous answer.

If your testosterone level comes low supplement of the same should be given.

If your testosterone level comes normal and you become fit physically with all normal reports you need counselling preferably couple counselling for sex problem.

For a while you can use medicine cum vitamin supplement containing pyridoxal-5-phosphate, mecobalamin and l-methylfolate (trade name tetrafol plus) is very helpful in my patients. You may get this medicine over the counter as it is vitamin product.

Hope this answer will help.

Feel free to discuss further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Chintan Solanki 7 minutes later
can I get this madicine in Canada and how should I make low prolactin it's 20.7
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
bromocriptine/cabergoline is used to treat high prolactin level

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for question.

I am sorry that I forgot to write about prolactin problem in last answer.Yes high prolactin can cause sexual problem in males. It can be treated medically or surgically depending upon the cause.
Bromocriptine or cabergoline is used to treat high prolactin level.

In my opinion you need consultation of an endocrinologist as many hormonal disturbances are there in your case.

I have mentioned the content of tetrafol plus. You can ask pharmacist to give supplement with such contents.It should be likely available there.

All the best and take care.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
Lab Tests ,  
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Relative lymphocytosis

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr, I was recently seen in the ER this morning for chest pain . They did an EKG, CBC, CMP, d dimer , ct scan of my chest as well as ultrasound of my left leg r/t to varicosity. I am a healthy 27 year old female excercise 3-5 times a week. Only...

doctor1 MD

I just had blood work- Lymph% 43.9. Everything else was normal. I feel fine. Had flu like symptoms about a month or so ago.

doctor1 MD

My daughter's age is 14 years 6 months. She had CBP. All are under control except "Lymphocytes". It is 45.5% where as normal range is 20-40. And WBC: Mild relative lymphocytosis . Kindly suggest is it curable. Anyhow I will consult doctor for the...

doctor1 MD

routine blood test done. rbc is 5.10 milli/ total w.b.c. is 5200, neutrophill 42%, lymphocytes 48%, monocytes 6%, eosinophils 4% platelate count 0000/ doctor says relative lymphocytosis. is it a dangerous disease? is it may be blood cancer email- YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

hi there. I have had ongoing generalized lymphadenopathy for over one month, including several areas of my head and neck , back, groin , and behind both knees (popliteal region) I have fatigue , minor sweating at night, malaise , and my menstruation is late. Also my stool is slightly lighter in color and floating, accompanied by 2 weeks of a slightly bloated and painful upper abdomen . My own Physician has run a full CBC, thyroid , mono, and Lyme disease , all of which have been negative and free from infection or UTI . Can you please offer any suggestions as to what this may be?

doctor1 MD

hello my daughter just had blood taken away a week ago and i just got the results..need answers please if u can..shes 9months old and her white blood cell count was high its a 15.6 and its soppoused to be a 5.9-13.5 and also her lymphs absolute was high a 12.1 and its soppouse to be a 2.9-8.7..there taking more blood next week but im so confused and worried