What does this blood report for malarial infection indicate?
Please write the composition of medicines.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
I have gone through the reports uploaded by you,which is suggestive of malaria(plasmodium falciparum) as your grandmother's diagnosis.
However,another scan on which the treating physician has written the treatment is not clear.I request you to please scan it well and re-upload.I can't read well that what is the diagnosis he has mentioned on it.Also,as the medicines are written with their brand names by the doctor,I would ask you to please see on the medicines strips about the composition of the medicines and write out the components here in follow-up along with the dosage and number of times a day,she is taking.
Please do the required and ask a follow-up question.I shall be waiting for your further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is chornial infection in blood
- What is blood infection means
- Hospitalized with kidney infection what does blood report suggest
- Blood infection from kidney infection
- How to cure yeast infection with blood indicating phosphorus
- Does blood or pus in urine indicate kidney infection
- What does a sore infected bump on the buttocks indicate
- What blood test show infection
- Routine smear test done reported infection advised metronadazole what infection
- What does chronic yeast infection indicate
- Suggest treatment for neuralgia on right side of face
- Suggest treatment for pain in head along with knee pain and locking
- Suggest treatment for numbness in arms and legs
- What causes left-sided twitching on face and eye?
- What causes shaky hands and head?
- Suggest treatment to regenerate the femoral nerve damaged by a haemorrage
- What causes chronic sense of fullness in head and tenderness of scalp?
- What causes sore and stiff neck along with blurry vision?
- What causes difficulty in speech along with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of burning feet syndrome