What does this antenatal scan report indicate?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) This is antenatal scan report done to check well being of fetus.
2) The placenta seems to be in normal position that is away from os.
3) Placenta seems to have attained grade 3 maturity which is also fine.
4) Overall I see nothing to be worried about.
5) Everything is fine. Relax
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Antenatal ultrasound scan done what does findings suggest
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate