What does this anomaly scan report indicate?

Question
1. I had my anomaly scan at about 20 weeks. I wanted to know if there is any indication of placenta Previa from the attached reports.
2. If there is any precautions to be taken if I have placenta previa?
3. I have been having a numb sensation in my right thigh since the last 2-3 days. It's like pins and needles sometimes. It's not unbearable but I feel uncomfortable with the constant numbness. Why does this happen and what can I do about it?

I am about 23 weeks pregnant now.
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No placenta previa

Detailed Answer:
There is no evidence of placenta previa as per the anomaly scan. The lower end of placenta when it is less than 2.5cm away from internal os, it is then that we call it low lying placenta or previa. But in your case it is 3cm and hence you are safe and placenta is anteriorly located well away from the internal os.
The numbness in the right things is likely to be due to uterosacral ligament all stretch and often compression of genitofemoral nerve by the gravid uterus especially if you have a habit of sleeping or lying down in right lateral position. There is no other apparent reason unless you have a post spinal osteophytic changes causing nerve compression. This can often be relieved by stretching exercises and pregnancy yoga.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,