What does this abdominal ultrasound of pelvis indicate?
I had lower abdominal USG pelvis yesterday to check pregnancy. My last menstrual date is 9/04/14.and still i dont have menstrual.
USG results are as-
UTERUS- Endometrial Echos are central & of normal thickness. No evidence of any mass lesion or of gestational sac is seen. Myometrial echotexture is homogenous.
No evidence of fluid is seen in pouch of XXXXXXX
Adnexa- Right ovary is normal in size & echotexture. A clear cyst of approx 30x26 mm is seen in left adnexal region.
Please tell me am i pregnant or not. plz reply soon.
Urine pregnancy test is the next thing
The best way to know whether you are pregnant or not is to check with urine pregnancy test with the early morning mid stream sample of urine.
So buy a preg kit and test it. Ultrasound is not the right test at this time with just 5 weeks of last menstrual period. By the way the current findings do not say you to be pregnant.
If the preg test shows positive, you are likely to be pregnant by 99%. If the it is negative you should forget and move on / wait for period
Do as directed on the strip
A weak line many not be pointing anything. Repeating the test after two more days is better. I also told you to take the early morning urine sample to avoid these errors.
Read the instructions carefully before doing the test.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pelvis ultrasound what does ovary measurement tell follicles seen
- Thyroid ultrasound done what does the result indicate
- Transvaginal ultrasound vs abdominal ultrasound
- Pelvis ultrasound thickening of the endometrium
- Ultrasound of pelvis done what does the findings suggest
- Done ultrasound scan of pelvis what does the report says
- Ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What are ultrasounds
- What does my ultrasound indicate