What does this STD test result indicate?
IgG HSV 1
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You recently had tests for HSV and your results show a high reading of IgG HSV-1 at 30.70. This means that you have had an infection of type 1 HSV sometime in your life, This is the more common HSV associated with clod sores and not the genital type 2 HSV.
In summary you are positive for type 1 HSV or the cold sore variety of herpes
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will an std test detect std in the prostate gland?
- What test is done to diagnose std
- Fake std test results
- Fake std lab results
- Tested for std and tpha showed positive what is wrong
- What is std creatinine in blood test
- Fake std test results forms
- Std result albumin urine
- Is throat infection an indication for std
- Waiting for std test result