Thanks Doctor for answering our queries, I am clear on not going for IUI.
- Another thing I missed to include was at the time of SA I did blood test
for few parameters:
- FSH : 5.2 mIU/ml
- LH : 5.6 mIU/ml
- Serum Prolactin
: 9.8 ng/mL
- E2 : 23pg/mL
- Serum Testesterone : 2.410 ng/ml
- Serum FREE Testesterone : 53.1 pg/ml
Serum Testesterone levels were below the prescribed range of [2.8 - 11.0]
- Can you suggest 2 or 3 trusted places where I can get SA + DFI test done in XXXXXXX This is to eliminate any aberration in results.
- Is there no remote chance of SA/DFI improvement by Vericocele correction or Testesterone level improvement?
- Is it possible to improve the DFI index by supplements or targeted diet (with required nutrients like zinc etc..)
- I am asking this because even for ICSI
the selected Sperm may be motile & morphologicaly good but the DNA characteristics may not be checked.
- If a Sperm with poor DNA is picked for ICSI are there chances of unsuccessful or unhealthy child birth.
- Is there a relation of healthy sperm
(motile & good morphology) with DNA i.e., will DNA be intact in a healthy sperm?
Thanks in advance.