What does this PET scan report indicate?
PET findings inflammatory. Be on regular check up.
The PET is showing hypermetabolic deposits in the pre tracheal and umbilical areas.
This lady underwent XXXXXXX BSO and it was endometroid adenocarcinoma grade 1,stage1A. This tumor spreading to other organs is very rare and lymph node dissection is not recommended for this tumor.
So my advice is we presume the PET findings as inflammatory. But please be on regular check up as advised by your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- Have had pet scan done what does results indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Pet scan indicating red spots
- Pet scan report what is the next treatment
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate