What does this MRI scan report indicate?

Neurologist
Question
Hello Doctors,
Good Morning.
My mom has been on TB medication for Brain TB and lymph node TB for 2 and half year.
Her MRI scan in March 2017 indicated that the there has been significant increase in meningeal enhancement compared to last year. The doctor recommended to continue macox plus for few more months. She has been taking macox plus since then.
We did her MRI scan again this month and the results said " there has been significant decrease in meningeal enhancement compared to March 2017"
I attached the notes from the scan in this message, can you please take a look at it and let me know
(1) She has shown significant improvement based on the latest scan, can she continue macox plus for few more months until the bacteria completely goes away
(2) Any side effects to be worried about since she has been taking this medicine for over 2 and half years
(3) Can you also please read the notes from the MRI scan and let me know what you think.
Please advise me. Thank You XXXXXXX
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Continue macox plus

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The new scan is showing decrease in meningeal enhancement.
Still, treatment continuation us required.
You can safely continue macox plus for more months.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for any further queries.
Dr N XXXXXXX