What does this MRI report of shoulder indicate?
With proper conservative measures prognosis will be good.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Surgery is not necessary for partial thickness tear. With proper conservative therapy partial rotator cuff tear and tendinopathy will a good prognosis.
Meloxicam and tramadol will be helpful for pain relief. You should also get a consultation with physitherapist. He/she will give you massage therapy and guide you to do specific exercises for strengthening rotator cuff. With a 12 week of physiotherapy and exercises you may get relief.
If there is no improvement or worsening then you can consider surgical management.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of left shoulder what does the reports indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate